Hatch Embroidery Digitizer by WilcomRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Digitizing software designed for amateur and experienced users. Everyone can now create beautiful embroidery designs with both manual and auto-digitizing tools, monograms, lettering and so much more and achieve professional quality results. Hatch Embroidery Digitizer does it all!
- Choose your fabric and Hatch automatically presets for the best results
- World class professional lettering – 86 digitized fonts included
- Create quality monograms – over 60 professional templates included
- True manual Digitizing with professional quality results
- Open and closed digitizing tools
- Tatami and fill stitch types
- Outline/Run stitch types
- Digitize, fill and remove holes
- Backtrack and repeat stitching
- Branch objects
- Auto-Digitize 8 different ways with just a few clicks
- Appliqué creativity tools
- Break Apart tool for lettering, monograms and objects
- Knife tool allows you to cut objectives apart
- Freehand for those real artists to shine
- Create and use Motif fill and run
- Ambience quilting
- Color blending
- Optimize color changes
- Resequence on the go or automatically by color
Plus, receive the special bonuses exclusive only to Echidna!
- The complete First Level of Digitizing Made Easy's software specific Hatch Lessons, including all 4 interactive lessons, alongside the certification lesson.
- Access to John Deer's "Creative Digitizing Bundle" teaching over 8 hours of age old theory and techniques, all applicable to Hatch Digitizing Software.
- 1 months Ultimate Stash subscription - allowing you access to download 5 quality designs of your choice!
- 10 professionally digitized ESA Fonts
Flexible payment options
We've made Hatch Embroidery Digitizer so affordable with our FlexPay option. Get Hatch today for just:
- 12 monthly payments of $129 or
- 6 monthly payments of $259
To organise FlexPay, call us today on 1800 000 360.
- Promotion codes are NOT valid with FlexPay orders.
- A valid credit card is required.
- If your purchase/instalment fails:
- If the instalment fails, the system will make 3 more attempts every 24 hours before cancelling.
The best embroidery software!By: Helen on 11 May 2018I've been using Hatch for 6 months now and it's just incredible. Used to use embrilliance for probably 5 years and never thought I would see the day that I would change. I highly recommend giving the free trial a go. You won't be disappointed!!!