Fringe Benefits - Download only
Make 4 payments of $4.99 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: LGE-QP003
Fringe Benefits: Digitizing Fringe in Generations. Fringing is a fun accent and easy novelty technique to add to designs and it’s easy to digitize! In this Quick Project from Lindee Goodall, you’ll learn clever ways to get Generations to work for you. Included with this project are five designs: four created from this lesson and the final one is an example of how to use fringing in a design. All were digitized in Generations using manual techniques.
What You’ll Learn
- How to digitize a design without using pre-existing artwork
- How to take advantage of the grid
- How to create fringe
- How to use the Punch Ring tool
- How to eliminate travel stitches
- How to emboss
- How to create an area from a line
- How to change stitch properties
- How to create the fringe after sewing
- Some ideas and tips for working with fringe
What You’ll Need
- A computer with Generations digitizing software loaded and operational
- Light familiarity with Generations menus, palettes, and operation
- An embroidery machine with a minimum sewing field of 50mm x 70mm
- Suitable embroidery supplies for test sewing (threads, needles, stabilizers, fabric)
- One 18-page, full color illustrated step-by-step PDF
- Four sample designs created for this project in Generations format
- One free design to demonstrate use of fringing in a "real world" scenario in native Generations format
Please click on the image for a larger view.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Echidna Sewing Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.