BuzzXplore - Full Version 2
Make 4 payments of $49.75 over 6 weeks and get it now!In Stock SKU: BXP-FULL
BuzzXplore Version 2 - The Premier Embroidery Design Management Program.
BuzzXplore is the EASIEST way to look after all of the designs on your computer! It's a browser, instant 3-D viewer, organizer, converter, and zip processor - the best and easiest all-in-one design management tool available. Best of all it works like Windows Explorer so it is intuitive to use.
- No Separate Catalog or Database to Maintain.
- Easy and intuitive to use! BuzzXplore works like Windows Explorer complete with right-click popup menus.
- Browse all of your designs and graphics, even in ZIP archive files.
- Designs display instantly using realistic threads so so you see what your designs really look like.
- Provides all the essential tools for organizing and finding your design files - locate, print, sort, drag n drop, cut, copy, paste, rename, convert, zip and unzip files and more!
- Automatically create a folder tree of over 500 design categories for organizing your designs.
- Automatically create design notes about each embroidery design or cross-stitch pattern.
- Launch MOST Design Software even most you can't launch from Windows Explorer or other design management software.
- Temporary Holding Area for storing designs specific to a project.
- Convert designs one at a time or by the hundreds in seconds.
- Convert on-the-fly if needed
- Print out design thumbnails or actual size templates
- Embroidery Drive Writing Wizard makes it easy
- Writes USB Drives for use in Embroidery Machines with a USB Flash Drive Port including Bernina 200s, 730s and 830s (Bernina Drive)
- Writes Compact Flash also known as ATA cards
- Writes SHV Formatted diskettes or USB Drives to use in the Designer 1
- Or even external or networked drives
- Built in support for the BuzzBox, embroidery card reader/writer for PES/HUS
- The 3-D Slideshow to quickly preview designs and patterns.
- Fix Corrupt design files
- Built-in help, detailed manual and free online technical support.
- Available in Embroidery or the Cross-Stitch edition. Hobbyist can enjoy support for both categories of designs together by installing both versions.
- Supports over twenty popular home embroidery formats plus eight graphics formats, Rich text and Windows text files.
- Includes eighteen professionally digitized embroidery designs
- Built in support for the BuzzBox card writer.
- Writes SHV formated floppy diskettes to use in the Designer 1.
- Free BuzzEdit Lite - change thread colors, run a sew simulator, and perform some basic design editing such as flip, mirror or rotate.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 with the lastest service packs installed for 32-bit or 64-bit editions.
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB of free hard drive space
- Windows-compatible CD-ROM drive for installation
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 (16-bit color)
Please note this CD comes in a cardboard slip.
How to claim your free upgrade:
For purchases made between July 2020 and December 2020, you will be contacted directly by Buzz Tools. They will confirm your serial number and organize the free upgrade for you.